Friday, February 10, 2017

I Create Animal Sculptures Using Wire To Spread Awareness About Our Endangered Nature

I Create Animal Sculptures Using Wire To Spread Awareness About Our Endangered Nature


Best Entertainment and Video Magazine • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/i-create-animal-sculptures-using-wire-to-spread-awareness-about-our-endangered-nature.jpg
Born and nurtured in lovely Bulgaria, I’ve often place a specific concentration on Mother nature. I devote most of my time in the most lovely villages in the coronary heart of the mystic Rhodope Mountains wanting for inspiration in all forms of historic sanctuaries and otherworldly areas.Present...
Born and nurtured in lovely Bulgaria, I’ve often place a specific concentration on Mother nature. I devote most of my time in the most lovely villages in the coronary heart of the mystic Rhodope Mountains wanting for inspiration in all forms of historic sanctuaries and otherworldly areas.Present Complete Text
With the aid of art, I attempt to elevate consciousness about environmental troubles and distribute the word about how endangered our Mother nature is!
Creating lovely, energetic and mysterious sculptures out of unneeded objects is element of my inventive credo. I discuss my mind loud with out declaring a word. Doing the job with different elements, specifically with paper and wire, empowers me to share my inner thoughts about more than-consumption and natural environment in a purely natural way.
The wire is an classy and expressive material that speaks to you it carries a story and particular contact of an artist who utilizes it. Which is why I really like it so substantially – I devote hours with my wire threads and just about every wire artwork is unique and particular in its have way.
I’ve participated in many blended media performances, team exhibitions and solo exhibitions, which includes my nylon flowers revue in New York. I also hold MFA in Design and style of Children’s Setting from the Countrywide Academy of Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria.
At this time, I’m functioning on the collection that will involve Zodiac and Greek mythology characters, inspired by the sky and star lights. Spelled by the magic of mild, I strategy to press my art inspiration to the new boundaries and, in a several months, NirVena mild sculptures collection to be released.
A lot more information: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment