I Love To Paint Magical Forest Scapes That Exist In My Imagination
Best Entertainment and Video Magazine • Photo Vide
http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/i-love-to-paint-magical-forest-scapes-that-exist-in-my-imagination.jpg
Hello, I am Jennifer Taylor, an artist dependent in North East England. I am a lifelong artist fascinated by the magical environment that lies all about us. I grew up wandering about the forests and castles of Cheshire, England where I originally grew up. Collectively with a sturdy imagination I...
Hello, I am Jennifer Taylor, an artist dependent in North East England. I am a lifelong artist fascinated by the magical environment that lies all about us. I grew up wandering about the forests and castles of Cheshire, England where I originally grew up. Collectively with a sturdy imagination I like to provide these magical worlds to life, generating paintings that captivate and whisk us away to an additional Earth.Present Full Text
I love to use colour and mild to provide to life these magical forest scapes.
Often it’s so pleasant to escape to an additional Earth a magical Earth. Underneath are some of my most modern performs, designed from my imagination.
Far more details: jennifertaylorart.com







Friday, February 10, 2017
I Love To Paint Magical Forest Scapes That Exist In My Imagination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment