One Week Of Winter In Zermatt, Switzerland
Best Entertainment and Video Magazine • Photo Vide
http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/one-week-of-winter-in-zermatt-switzerland.jpg
My name is Mikolaj Gospodarek and I’m polish photographer actually dwelling in Germany. From couple of many years I photograph winter in Alps. This 12 months I started out from go to in Zermatt. It’s a fantastic alpine village in Switzerland. The largest peak Matterhorn is like a magnet for...
My name is Mikolaj Gospodarek and I’m polish photographer actually dwelling in Germany. From couple of many years I photograph winter in Alps. This 12 months I started out from go to in Zermatt. It’s a fantastic alpine village in Switzerland. The largest peak Matterhorn is like a magnet for holidaymakers from all above the entire world. This time I acquired all 7 days of fantastic temperature. Sunshine and a little frost. Mountains looked really wonderful. Every day I travelled with gondolas from 7am to 6pm seeking for the most effective shoots. My favourite position- Gornergrat 3136 earlier mentioned sea level – from where by I could see 29 other wonderful peaks. Glance at this fantastic panoramas. More facts: Instagram
Breithorn. Watch from Klein Matterhorn

Matterhorn. Watch from Riffelberg

Weisshorn. Sunrise. Watch from Gornergrat

Alpine ibex. Gornergrat

Monte Rosa Hut

Weisshorn. Sunrise. Watch from Gornergrat

Gornergrat. Watch from Rothorn

Glacier palace. Matterhorn glacier paradise

Matterhorn. Watch from Riffelberg

Alpine ibex. Gornergrat

Alpine ibex. Gornergrat

Weisshorn. Sunrise. Watch from Gornergrat

Matterhorn. Watch from Trockener Steg

Matterhorn. Watch from Klein Matterhorn

Watch from Klein Matterhorn

Weisshorn. Watch from Riffelberg

Gornergrat railway

Sunset. Watch from Gornergrat

Matterhorn. Sunset. Watch from Gornergrat

Zermatt
No comments:
Post a Comment