Tokyo Storefronts Captured In Watercolor By Polish Artist
Best Entertainment and Video Magazine • Photo Vide
http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/tokyo-storefronts-captured-in-watercolor-by-polish-artist.jpg
Tokyo has gained the name of one particular of the most futuristic towns in the environment with its otherworldly architecture and nightly neon glow. But Polish illustrator and digital designer Mateusz Urbanowicz has witnessed a diverse deal with of the city and has resolved to share it through...
Tokyo has gained the name of one particular of the most futuristic towns in the environment with its otherworldly architecture and nightly neon glow. But Polish illustrator and digital designer Mateusz Urbanowicz has witnessed a diverse deal with of the city and has resolved to share it through a watercolor painting sequence of the Tokyo storefronts. “When I moved to Tokyo, more than 3 yrs ago I was truly stunned that on my walks I encountered so numerous stores continue to in company in truly previous structures. In a different way to Kobe, exactly where the earthquake wiped out a large amount of these previous downtown homes and stores, in Tokyo they continue to survive,” says Matto (Mateusz’s nickname in Japan). “I selected the ideal reference shots from the types I took through my explorations and resolved to make an illustration sequence of previous Tokyo storefronts.” In his illustrations, Mateusz doesn’t provide the mesmerizing contrasts of Tokyo, rather, he depicts the silent and ordinary areas of the city, exhibiting us this metropolis through the eyes of locals. Extra data: Mateusz Urbanowicz (h/t: demilked) 





Friday, February 10, 2017
Tokyo Storefronts Captured In Watercolor By Polish Artist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment