Friday, February 10, 2017

We Built A Wooden Arcade Machine For Our Living Room

We Built A Wooden Arcade Machine For Our Living Room


Best Entertainment and Video Magazine • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/we-built-a-wooden-arcade-machine-for-our-living-room.jpg
I’m Fabien, aka UFUNK, and below is our interpretation of the Arcade Cupboard. With my close friend Louis, we made the decision to make a bar – bookcase – arcade machine for our residing space for about 200€. So we designed a sober and fashionable style, which moves absent a bit from the...
I’m Fabien, aka UFUNK, and below is our interpretation of the Arcade Cupboard. With my close friend Louis, we made the decision to make a bar – bookcase – arcade machine for our residing space for about 200€. So we designed a sober and fashionable style, which moves absent a bit from the traditional arcade devices, but that matches flawlessly in our inside. I hope you will love it! Much more facts: ufunk.web

No comments:

Post a Comment