Friday, September 1, 2017

Art Nude by Photographer Gene Oryx

Art Nude by Photographer Gene Oryx


Humor, Funny Photos, Art Nude, Erotic • Web Vox


http://webvox.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/art-nude-photographer-gene-oryx.jpg
“I’m Gene Oryx in photography since 2012. I shoot mostly in the genre of art nude. I think that the main thing in photography is naturalness. In photography I appreciate beauty.” – Gene Oryx
“I’m a professional photographer from Khabarovsk.
Took part in five...
"I'm Gene Oryx in photography since 2012. I shoot mostly in the genre of art nude. I think that the main thing in photography is naturalness. In photography I appreciate beauty." - Gene Oryx

"I'm a professional photographer from Khabarovsk.
Took part in five Khabarovsk photo exhibitions. My photos are published in the 10th issue of the Argentine online magazine "Dusty".
In 2016, won a silver medal at the annual international competition Photoshoot Awards in Montreal.
In the period from 2013 to 2016 he repeatedly won the title of the most popular photographer in the CIS for a month.
According to the version of the photo site took 8th place in the category "nude", and 12th in the "portrait" category in the rating of the best photographers of 2016.
I have experience working with many famous Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian top models.
Basically, I'm engaged in creative activities in the genre of nude and glamor." - Gene Oryx

Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 01Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 02Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 03Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 04Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 05Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 06Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 07Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 08Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 09Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 10Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 11Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 12Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 13Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 14Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 15Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 16Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 17Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 18Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 19Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 20Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 21Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 22Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 23Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 24Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 25Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 26Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 27Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 28Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 29Art Nude Photographer Gene Oryx 30
Art Nude, Beauty, erotica, Gene Oryx, nude, Photographer, красотa, ню, эротика

No comments:

Post a Comment