Monday, May 15, 2017

Digital Paintings of 20-year-old Bozhena Dodu

Digital Paintings of 20-year-old Bozhena Dodu


Photography, Art, Design • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/digital-paintings-bozhena-dodu-01.jpg







(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();


“I’m Dodu Bozhena (January 31, 1996). By origin I have Russian and Romanian roots. I live in the city of Penza. At the youngest age I entered the art school three times, from where I was sent for absenteeism every time. Mom...
"I'm Dodu Bozhena (January 31, 1996). By origin I have Russian and Romanian roots. I live in the city of Penza. At the youngest age I entered the art school three times, from where I was sent for absenteeism every time. Mom decided that this is not suitable for me, and I get professional knowledge about the art of the house. More than a year I adhere to the vegan lifestyle. I am a convinced perfectionist in everything, and because of excessive desire for ideals I received a waist less than 50 cm and anorexia, I had to interrupt my schooling for a year. This time devoted to restoration and self-development.

I'm interested in studying people. Especially if a person has already experienced some bright event in his life, this affects the expression on his face. The eyes are the mirror of the soul, which is why I pay great attention to the look. Basically, I draw talented or extraordinary personalities, or someone who has any internal qualities and moods similar to mine. Everyone has his own vision, and my goal is to convey what I see.

Unnaturalness in appearance can be associated with any internal changes in the personality: experiences, vision. But it happens that a person does not know what he wants, and goes on about the mainstream. As for actions, I completely admit performances, sometimes a person needs to somehow distract from the problems of the ordinary world, or if unusual actions are aimed at drawing attention to some important idea. The only thing that I consider immoral is if it is bad for others. I also despise creativity, which means nothing primarily for the creator himself, does not make sense and is presented as contemporary art. But in principle, strange people are a large enough field to study. Whether a person does something because of uncertainty or is meaningful - this characterizes his personality. I'm not against freaks and not against self-expression, if it does not interfere with the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment