Friday, May 19, 2017

Two Years With the Leopard

Two Years With the Leopard


Photography, Art, Design • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Two-Years-With-the-Leopard.jpg







(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();


Wild animals in their natural habitat have seen a lot, but I have a unique opportunity to spend time with them a lot of time, actually live with them. During the time spent in the Masai Mara, I was able to observe on several generations...
Wild animals in their natural habitat have seen a lot, but I have a unique opportunity to spend time with them a lot of time, actually live with them. During the time spent in the Masai Mara, I was able to observe on several generations of cheetahs, lions and leopards.

Photos and text Alexey Osokin

1. The beast eventually gets used to you, you no longer see the danger and lives its normal life, almost without paying any attention to you, there is some amazing sense of unity and understanding, though, it's probably just an illusion.


2. Each individual is unique. After a while you begin to distinguish them not only on the pattern on the skin, but also the expression of the eye, or even behavior. After learning the animal, you can find it quickly in the vast territory or to predict its further action. All this is very helpful in the work of the photographer, but sometimes I turn off the camera and just watch ... Because no hurry, still have time to take pictures.



3. The last two years I spent in the Leopard Society. Do not think I forgot about cheetahs, no, they are forever in my heart. It just so happens that in 2015, I met a beautiful woman with leopard Lorean nicest kitten that later allowed me to give a name, and I called her Paulie. Over the past two years in my tape, you can watch it grow. I laid out, probably hundreds of its cadres.



4. But the time has come to say goodbye to her. The baby has grown. Further long stay beside her and threatened me and her. Of course, I will visit her. I hope that next year she will be a mother, and I can watch her cub, but that's another story ...



5. Let's look at the best moments, that this little girl has given me, and through me, and you ...



6.



7.



8.



9.



10.



eleven.



12.



13.



14.



15.



16.



17.



18.



19.



20.



21. But childhood was over ... Today Poly young but already very strong cat, able to overwhelm the adult antelope:



22.



23.



24. It is already 1 year and 8 months, it is an excellent hunter and a terrible beast, but in his eyes there is something childish ... The photos were taken in February 2017.


leopard, leopards

No comments:

Post a Comment