Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ornate Insect Embroideries by Humayrah Bint Altaf Include Antique Elements and Metallic Beads

Ornate Insect Embroideries by Humayrah Bint Altaf Include Antique Elements and Metallic Beads


Positive Entertainment and Culture Magazine for Creative People • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ornate-insect-embroideries-by-humayrah-bint-altaf-incorporate-antique-materials-and-metallic-beads.jpg

Embroidery artist Humayrah Bint Altaf stitches fabulously ornate bugs and trees that incorporate antique gold twist wire, hundreds of metallic beads, Rococo threads, and other delicate products. The stop results are scarab beetles that could nearly crawl off the canvas and honey bees ready to...


Embroidery artist Humayrah Bint Altaf stitches fabulously ornate bugs and trees that incorporate antique gold twist wire, hundreds of metallic beads, Rococo threads, and other delicate products. The stop results are scarab beetles that could nearly crawl off the canvas and honey bees ready to consider flight.
“I generally wander by means of the woods near my house, exactly where I obtain leaves, twigs, feathers and other things I can discover to convey back again house and protect,” suggests Bedford-dependent Altaf. “I also like to incorporate nature’s treasures into my embroideries and with each individual piece I sense that a section of me has been embedded into my operate.”
With a qualifications in vogue style, Altaf experienced the prospect to examine at the Royal Faculty of Needlework that helped start her occupation in embroidery. She now sells unique will work by means of an on the net store and shares significantly of her process on Instagram. .

No comments:

Post a Comment