Saturday, July 22, 2017

City Perspectives: Breathtaking Photography Of Hong Kong ‘Anthills’ By Victor Cheng

City Perspectives: Breathtaking Photography Of Hong Kong ‘Anthills’ By Victor Cheng


Photography, Art, Design • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/city-perspectives-an-exciting-picture-of-hong-kongs-anthills-by-victor-cheng.jpg
As a major aspect of his “City Perspectives”, Victor Cheng discusses systems for catching moderation and clean lines in the city, for example, uproarious and differing like Hong Kong, and tells how his experience in mixed media and correspondences reports his photograph.
“I...
As a major aspect of his "City Perspectives", Victor Cheng discusses systems for catching moderation and clean lines in the city, for example, uproarious and differing like Hong Kong, and tells how his experience in mixed media and correspondences reports his photograph.
"I shoot a wide range of themes and themes, but I focus my style on natural light, pure composition and unique perspectives. In all my areas of work, I apply a unique bizarre style, "he says.

Additional information: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment