Monday, July 31, 2017

The Artistic Selfies Of Ivanka Danisova, Slovakian Lady Born With Half Face

The Artistic Selfies Of Ivanka Danisova, Slovakian Lady Born With Half Face


Photography, Art, Design • Photo Vide


http://photovide.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/the-artistic-selfies-of-ivanka-danisova-slovakian-lady-born-with-half-face.jpg
A lady named Ivanka Danisova, known as a Slovak lawyer and born with a half face, can now become a normal person after the operation. Born with a half face, can finally take a “normal” self after reconstructive surgery.
She is 30 years old, from Bratislava, born with a congenital...
A lady named Ivanka Danisova, known as a Slovak lawyer and born with a half face, can now become a normal person after the operation. Born with a half face, can finally take a "normal" self after reconstructive surgery.
She is 30 years old, from Bratislava, born with a congenital birth defect that caused her to suffer and mock the majority of people around her since childhood.
Ivanka Danisova spent most of her life covering the defect with her long hair, and also fought with the cruel comments she received from strangers. She refused medical expectations and her hooligans, Ivanka Danisova was the first European lady who underwent a changing life condition for the state in the United States.
A Slovak lawyer studied in the UK and will travel back to Chicago by September to spend one last operation so she can live a normal life with everyone around her.

"My childhood was not a walk in the park, because there were times when I was cruelly shown that I was" different ". Then I was diagnosed, I did not get any hope. I did not even have to survive. Despite many obstacles, I always viewed myself as a child with a vision and purpose in my life, and no one and nothing could stand in my way. When I was growing up, I learned to strengthen my trust, because when I was a kid, I was not such a brave person as I am now. I was a small, timid little girl who fought for all success in school to succeed and show everyone that one day I will grow up to be worthy, "she says.

Additional information: Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment