Monday, July 3, 2017

10+ Times People Regretted Asking Korean Photoshop Masters For Help

10+ Times People Regretted Asking Korean Photoshop Masters For Help


http://webvox.co/10-times-people-regretted-asking-korean-photoshop-masters-for-help/


Web Vox


http://webvox.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/10-times-people-regretted-asking-korean-photoshop-masters-for-help.jpg

Do you have a picture that you want Photoshopping, but lack the requisite skills to do it yourself? Well, you could ask James Fridman to help you out, but if you live in East Asia then you might want to hit up these Korean guys instead.

Their Facebook page is called We Do Phoshop, but as you can see from their hilarious pictures, THEY decide what they “do” with it! People send them pictures along with requests to improve them in some way or other, and they get to work in trying to “improve” them in their own special way. The results might not be exactly what the applicants were hoping for, but there’s no denying that they definitely make the originals more interesting!

More info: we do phoshop (h/t)

#1 It’s Awkward To See People Posing With The Statues. Make A More Dynamic Pose Please

#2 Make It Look Like A Group Of Scary People Is Chasing Me

#3 Make It Look Like Horrible People Are Chasing Me

#4 Please Make This Picture Look More Dangerous

#5 I Don’t Like That I’m Not Wearing A Uniform. Please Add It

#6 I Took A Picture Of The Jump, But The Underwear Was Lightly Exposed. Can You Remove It?

#7 Please Make It Look Like I’m A Hero In A War Battle

#8 Make The Background More Dangerous

#9 I Seem To Be Sleeping While Working Hard, But I Can Not Say That It Looks Hard. Please Fix This

#10 Make This Photo Less Perverted And More Like A Scene From A Movie

#11 Please Lower The Pants Below The Sock So That You Can’t See Them And Put A Bottle Of Soju In Front Of Me

#12 You Can’t See My Face. Could You Brighten It Up?

#13 Make This Pic Of Bored Me More Dramatic

#14 Please Add A Bear Or Something

#15 Make Me Taller Than My Friend

#16 Make The Cheese Look Better

#17 Help Make This Photo Of Me At The Grand Canyon Look More Realistic

#18 I Want To Cut My Face For A Profile Pic. But When I Cut The Image, The Waitress Is Always In The Shot. Please Make It So I Can Cut Out My Photo For A Profile

#19 Put A Pretty Girl Next To Me

#20 Please Remove The Couple Behind And Make The Sky Clear So The Cherries Could Bloom

#21 Make It Look Like I’m Wearing Socks

#22 Please Bring My Uncle A Bit Closer

#23 My Friend Recently Got Married. Can You Make This Image Reflect This?

#24 Can You Make This Look More Like A Wild Animal?

#25 This Background Is Boring. Make It A Bit Thrilling

#26 Please Make It Look Like A Scene From A Movie

#27 The White Background Seems Empty. Please Brighten It Up!

#28 Make It Look Like I Am Eating Something No One Else Has Tasted

#29 Please Make Me Look Like A Pro In Various Ways

#30 I Want To Ride A Real Horse

#31 My Friend Who’s Returning To The Unit Looks So Lonely. Please Make Him Happier

#32 Here’s Me With An Audi R8 I Spotted In The Parking Lot

#33 Please Make It Look Like I Have A Great Body As Per Your Standards

#34 Please Remove Me From This Photo So That It Looks Like The Child Is Flying

#35 I Want You To Make Me Look Cool While Grilling

#36 I Want You To Make The Woman On The Right Side Disappear

#37 Photographer Casts A Reflection On The Glass, Please Fix This

#38 I Want To Be A Superhero!

#39 Please Put Me In A Picture With Iron Man

#40 I Would Be Grateful If You Could Erase The People In The Background. It’s Disneyland But It Doesn’t Feel Like An Amusement Park. Please Make It A Bit More Fun

#41 The Photo I Took At Home Looks Boring. Please Add An Underwear Model

#42 I Want To Appear Sexy

#43 It’s A Picture Taken In Cambodia. I’m Eating A Frog, But The Frog Meat Does Not Look Like A Frog

#44 Change The Background Into Something I Won’t Regret

#45 This Is A Photo Of Me Sleeping In A Tent. It’s Somewhat Sad. Please Change It To A Picture Where I Am Sleeping On A Mattress With A Celebrity

#46 Make Me Look Like A Real Angel For Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment