Monday, July 3, 2017

“Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy”: Dublin Student Beat Depression By Befriending Sharks, Stingrays And Pigs In The Bahamas

“Life Is Too Short To Be Unhappy”: Dublin Student Beat Depression By Befriending Sharks, Stingrays And Pigs In The Bahamas


Web Vox


http://webvox.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/life-is-too-short-to-be-unhappy-dublin-student-beat-depression-by-befriending-sharks-stingrays-and-pigs-in-the-bahamas.jpg

Amazing underwater images show that a 23-year-old diver burnt to a number of animals, including turtles, rays and sharks. Solar Estonians were taken in the Bahamas by Stuart's Cove diving instructor and the island-born Amelia Clonaris, who beat the depression, embracing her incredible...

Amazing underwater images show that a 23-year-old diver burnt to a number of animals, including turtles, rays and sharks. Solar Estonians were taken in the Bahamas by Stuart's Cove diving instructor and the island-born Amelia Clonaris, who beat the depression, embracing her incredible beach lifestyle.

"I like to capture moments and be able to look back at them," she said. "I like all kinds of photography, mostly under water or anywhere on the water. To be under water is to be in another world. It's very peaceful, and you interact with some pretty cool animals. "

But it was not so easy for Amelia beach vacation. She talked about how she encountered difficult times, studying business at Trinity College in Dublin, before learning how to learn immersion.
"When I was in school, I never went to school, but I went to college," Amelia said. "I had this idea in my head that I had to do business the same way as all my friends. I became super depressed and experienced a difficult time. But then I went home and started all the diving courses. I continued to become an instructor. I finally do what I love, and I'm the happiest person I've ever been. My message for young people would be to find your niche and do what you love. Life is too short to be unhappy. "

Additional information: Instagram






Bahamas, Beat, Befriending, Depression, Dublin, Life, Pigs, Sharks, Short, Stingrays, Student, Unhappy

No comments:

Post a Comment