Friday, July 7, 2017

“Tales From The Woods”: Beauty And Surreal Fine Art Portraits By Grace Almera

“Tales From The Woods”: Beauty And Surreal Fine Art Portraits By Grace Almera


http://webvox.co/tales-from-the-woods-beauty-and-surreal-fine-art-portraits-by-grace-almera/


Web Vox


http://webvox.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/tales-from-the-woods-beauty-and-surreal-fine-art-portraits-by-grace-almera.jpg

Grace Almera is a talented self-taught photographer and film director who currently works in Copenhagen, Denmark. Grace focuses on the portrait, she takes off the magnificent beauty, fashionable and imaginative portrait photography. Her style of photography is best described as "emotional" and "atmospheric". She likes to create dreamy images that seem to resemble paintings and give them alternative fashionable clothes and accessories.


"I represent different realities and create in my head stories and characters that I just have to photograph. I often tried to imagine what this character would look like and what elements I needed to create a certain image. Sometimes the full image flashed in my head for a second, and I tried my best to recreate it as soon as I could, "she said.

] The following is an example of the use of the present invention:

No comments:

Post a Comment