Monday, July 3, 2017

Artist Draws Faces He Sees In Everyday Objects

Artist Draws Faces He Sees In Everyday Objects


http://webvox.co/artist-draws-faces-he-sees-in-everyday-objects/


Web Vox


http://webvox.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/artist-draws-faces-he-sees-in-everyday-objects.jpg

"I'm a dumping dapper. Fires tickle my imagination, this is not suitable for me. Remove my monocle, because the water is running. When it comes to parking, I know that I'm uncomfortable. But when your dog drinks, I'm somehow semi-transparent. I'm the damned hydrant. "

Artist and musician Keith Larsen decided to depict inanimate objects in a cartoon style and write small stories about them to revive them. The following is an example of the history of the United States of America:
"Grab my beak if this is the laundry you are looking for. You hardly see me, maybe once a week. How can I not have this disappointed look? I dry your clothes when you read a book. I am a duck dryer, and for the dollar I dry the shirts you lay. Handle my account, if you want, adjust your left clothes. See you next week, but please no more vomiting. "

"Not everyone knows what keeps my nose. My eyes continue to monitor their business when you conduct your own. I'm a conductor, myself a metal, and that's all, you lock the door when your pants fall. I keep a jacket or whatever you pack, but I do not understand how you carry out your mission. You flush and hurry, as if you have somewhere. Next time we meet, please look at me. "

"GAHAYUCK! Hello! I have something to share! It's ice and water, and I suggest in that order. If this is the last one, be sure to quench your thirst! But let it be known, YAHUH! You are in a splash zone. My uneven teeth distribute your desires, push my eyes, what I need. "

"Love can open many doors. We often use to open albacore. I'm Jan, and this is Fran. They did not say anything to us, again and again. Many are against us, our life is a sin. But in the end, love always wins. "

"I'm ripe. Teeth rotten. My other half, forgotten. This face of the crescent is only recently. But in order not to panic, according to botanical rules, my seeds will sprout. Even more tomatoes to drive you out. Although this will not be like me, I'm one of a kind, you will not find me in a bottle of Heinz. "

"Yes, I'm Frankie, the stove, who's asking?" Short hands with anger fueled by fire, the pot is my only outfit. Burning wood is what I do. To cookin 'to stew or warm you. But do not feed me too much, I warn you. I'm a serious stove, and frankly, I did not care how to burn you. "

"You are in the bathroom when urinating urine. Years on the road with oxygen filling. The weapon, resting on the spot, smiles on his face, slowly, but surely, this is not a race. I am happy that you are there, laziness is looking happily. As you finish and flush, into space, do not rush ".

"I'm just a bag that drags. Lubricate the hair, pull the strings. I'm not full myself, how can I look. I am filled with your things, like pencils and books. Give me the doll's random face, I'm not deceiving. We will keep our hands in the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment